Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shabby Chic Bunting ~ From Paper!

So my craft space is shoved into a corner of the bedroom, which is only a tiny space at the best of times, with a craft desk in there it's pretty tight. But I'll take what I can get, to be honest, the bedroom was the only place in this shoebox that would accommodate anything more so in the desk went!

Did you see my post yesterday? What you see is what you get really, the desk is all I have to put my craft stuff in, so yeah, it's not much space, but we do with what we have and so it is enough.

To be honest, the photo makes it look bigger than what it actually is.

Tell a lie, I have appropriated half of the windowsill for extraneous bits and pieces, however DB is not happy and says that it's blocking the light, I beg to differ as there isn't any light coming through the porthole sized window as it is!

Anyway, moving swiftly on, or I could rant about this all bloody day... I have decided to personalise my craft space a bit more, no doubt DB will have a field day complaining in his own special way about all of the 'stuff' everywhere... Hypocrite.

Here is the video of me making the bunting/banner/thingy so yeah, please watch. I will say that it's pretty strictly edited and badly at that, I had to make it before I left for work, so no time for special effects and so forth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts by Zemanta