Friday 2 August 2013

Easy way to remove permanent ink or dye from your hands & skin.

Peacock
Hi friends, just a quickie today. I have been doing some more art in my journal, (take a look here for the first video) and I came across a neat solution to get rid of ink stains that will not wash off your skin.

I don't know about you, but I'm always getting permanent ink all over my skin and I really hate it. It doesn't come off with soap and water and in the past I have resorted to using sandpaper! which as we both know is bloody awful for your skin.

Anyway, I have found a truly effective and safe way to remove those annoying ink stains, watch the short video below to see what it is.





Please leave a comment below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos (it's completely free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts by Zemanta