Friday 21 June 2013

Comparison Review of White Pens for Scrapbooking/Journalling (UK)



As a crafter in the UK, it's hard to find card making, scrapbooking or art journalling products that I see featured on American videos and blogs, I can't just pop down to Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store, don't have them over here!

So I thought I would do a comparison review on the white pens available from the UK for the UK!

Thinking of buying a white pen? Check this vid out before splashing your cash...

I've noticed that most of the videos and comparisons of white pens for Scrapbooking, card making and Journalling are from the USA which isn't great for us British! 

I have had a bit of a white pen fetish, so therefore spent a little bit of monies on a selection of white pens and with mixed experimental results I wanted to show y'all what works, what don't and what pen really sucks for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts by Zemanta